** Giveaway !!, For those who have acquired our devices, we will be offering a full refund as a prize for those (max two winners) who share an instructional video on how to use the device. We will select two videos for any of the kits (screw and stick kits). The video cannot have audio, face and nothing that can identify you such as surroundings or tattoos. For more details send a message. Ends October 30 – 2020. **
FORESKIN RESTORATION KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 Large screw rod for use with spacers or rubber bands.
- 1 Small screw rod for stealth to use under clothes, more comfortable. (No visible long rod)
- 1 Silicon Gripper (Better grip for active use)
- 1 Core (Improved: More comfortable smooth corner. For use with rubber bands, screw or tugging)
- One Pusher (Part that push the glans)
- 2 Nuts
- 5 Rubber Bands
- 10mm Spacer
- 20mm Spacer
- Clean device with alcohol pad (can use soap, but if there is residue, it will slip), clean and dry skin and stretcher device before use to prevent slippage.
- You don’t need to clean the device every time you use it, but at least the inside of the gripper should be clean, not greasy, otherwise it will not work properly and will slip. (recommended to clean it with alcohol or dish soap)
- Insert the rod through the core, then insert (press fit) into the conic pusher.
- Put the pusher over the center of the glans and roll your skin over the conic core
- Put the rigid gripper over the rolled skin
- Put the rubber band on the sides of the core first, then over the top of the pushing rod
- After you have progress and have more loose skin, you can use spacers to target the inner skin and speed up restoration process. This will also help fade the circ scar or the uneven skin tone, for a more natural look.
- Device can be used as retainer by only using the rigid gripper and the conic core.
- Do not use while you sleep.
- Use 4-8 hours daily.
If you have never used a foreskin restoration device, have not looked for information on the web, forums about foreskin restoration, I recommend that you look for information first and then consider buying this device because this device may not work for beginners in restoration if they were cut very tight and not have slack skin. In this case you should try manual stretching methods first, and then use a device like this.
All plastic components of the device has a “seam” on one side, that is part of the manufacture process, it is not a defective or broken during shipment.
The rigid grippers have different diameters for the differences in foreskin skin thickness.
If you feel pain or discomfort while using the device, you should remove it immediately because you are probably using it incorrectly. In normal and correct use you should feel comfortable and literally feel that you are not wearing it.