- Clean device with alcohol pad (can use soap, but if there is residue, it will slip), clean and dry skin and stretcher device before use to prevent slippage.
- You don’t need to clean the device every time you use it, but at least the inside of the gripper should be clean, not greasy, otherwise it will not work properly and will slip. (recommended to clean it with alcohol or dish soap)
- Put the pusher over the center of the glans and roll your skin over the conic core
- Put the silicon gripper over the rolled skin
- After you have progress and have more loose skin, you can use more spacers to target the inner skin and speed up restoration process. This will also help fade the circ scar or the uneven skin tone, for a more natural look.
- Do not use while you sleep.
- Use 4-8 hours daily.
If you have never used a foreskin restoration device, have not looked for information on the web, forums about foreskin restoration, I recommend that you look for information first and then consider buying this device because this device may not work for beginners in restoration if they were cut very tight and not have slack skin. In this case you should try manual stretching methods first, and then use a device like this.
All plastic components of the device has a “seam” on one side, that is part of the manufacture process, it is not a defective or broken during shipment.
If you feel pain or discomfort while using the device, you should remove it immediately because you are probably using it incorrectly. In normal and correct use you should feel comfortable and literally feel that you are not wearing it.